Risotto and Italian Grilled Chicken

     Hey guys! Yesterday for supper, I made a new dish. I will be showing all that I made in this new post.

     The chicken was very easy to make. I coated them with Italian seasoning, rolled them in the eggs and then the bread crumbs. I grilled the chicken in the oven, and it did not take long. The chicken kinda reminded me of chicken parmesan. They were so good! 


     For the vegetables, I salted and peppered asparagus, and baked them for about fifteen minutes. The asparagus was so good as well.

     The best part of the meal was the Risotto. I used to not like Risotto because it was always cooked with lemon juice. I hated the taste. Risotto is Italian rice. It is not very hard to make. It just needs a lot of time and effort.
     The first step is saute'ing the onions. This takes about 2-3 minutes. Next, have 4 cups of chicken broth for the rice. Add the rice to the onions, and add 1/2 of a cup at a time until the rice as absorbed. This can take 25-0 minutes. Make sure you stir constantly. 
     Lastly, add parmesan cheese and butter when the rice is fully cooked and absorbed all the chicken broth.

 Closing

     I hope you guys enjoyed this, and give this meal a try. It was very delicious! Be sure to check out my main blog, The Kayla Journal and follow me on Instagram @thekaylajournal for updates and more. Love y'all! <3

XOXO,
Kayla R.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breakfast Supper